I think it's time for a list. If you know me at all in person, online, whatever, you know that I love sweets. My sweet tooth is sick and I have something with a touch of sugar every day.
So anyway, on to the list of my favorites and what I think you must try.
- Molten Lava Chocolate Cake, Chili's - This is to die for. I'm sure you have heard that expression before but seriously, the fiance and I roll our eyes to the back of our heads over this dessert. One time I was so greedy I said I could handle the dessert by myself, just once. I couldn't but it was fun trying.
- Creme Brulee, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - The menu is out of control at this restaurant. Be ready to spend some cash but we went there for a very special birthday. At the end of the meal I couldn't say no to the dessert menu and the creme brulee was chosen. This is melt in your mouth goodness with real vanilla bean and fresh fruit on top. Mm mm mm.
- Sweet Potato Pecan Pie, Pappadeaux - The trick to making this even better is to ask for it heated with a scoop of ice cream on top. Decadent!
- Fruit Tart Cake, Whole Foods - I just made up the name right now, maybe I'm right. I think it's a cross between a fruit tart and a cake. If you love cream cheese, fruit tarts and vanilla cake you will love this. It's a favorite for birthdays, quickly becoming a tradition with the family.
- Rookie Magic, Red Robin - Oreo cookie milkshake from heaven, with an Oreo on top. Need I say more?
Get crackin' on this list and work out shortly after. ;) Have anything to add? Do tell.