When I'm painting and showing my painting videos, the first thing I do is lotion up my hands. (Thank you so much Midsummer Cream from Trader Joes). You do not need to see any crypt keeper action when I show you projects I'm working on. My hands and general skin is dry and sensitive, plus I live in Colorado. Anything that works for me, I have to share with the masses because the dry skin struggle is real.
- Evan Healy Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk - This cleanser is the real deal. I feel nothing lurking beneath the surface of my skin. Everything is soft, smooth, clean and moisturized. Usually with cleansers I have to rush to get moisturizer on my face before I start feeling dry and skin starts cracking. Does not happen with this and the scent is a calming experience!
- Evan Healy Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol - I spray this on my hand and press it into my face or I mist it on. Super refreshing.
- Evan Healy Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum - I am scared of oils because I've tried jojoba, hemp and argan. They all gave me some sort of reaction but this rosehip oil is heavenly. I like to mix 3-4 drops with the hydrosol spray and apply it that way too.
- Evan Healy French Rose Clay Mask*- I use this once a week. Just mix into a paste with some spring water and you're good to go. I use a little condiment bowl I got from Target with one of the kid's baby spoons, perfectly does the job. *this is a bonus pick me up
- Avene Physiolift Eye Cream - This is the only eye cream I have used where I have seen a clear difference with moisturizing my under eye and reducing puffiness. A little goes a long way, I only use a pea size for both eyes and it is so nice.
- Kate Somerville Nourish Day Moisturizer - I am probably on my 4th jar of this moisturizer and trust me, it is the bomb dot com. It isn't heavy but it packs moisture like none other. You press down on the top and the moisturizer comes out through a hole in the middle. Here's a tip though, I didn't know the top opened until I bought another jar recently. I thought it was sealed closed! Oops. So don't make the same mistake I did and open that top, get more of that product out, its gold.
Is there anything you absolutely love for dry/sensitive skin? Let me know. I like L'Occitane original shea butter cream for my hands when I'm on the go but I think I need something heavier at this time of year in Denver.