I love thrifting and I don't go as much as I used to. We have a Paris Street Market here at one of our outdoor malls, Aspen Grove, on the first Saturday every month (May - October).
Last weekend I was able to go and here are some highlights.
- I want to call these birdhouses steampunk birdhouses since they have all of the vintage hardware on them. Love how unique these are.
- Vintage croquet balls would make a great collection.
- Had my first shaved ice. You get to choose three flavors and I picked mango, peach and coconut. I thought I would have to wait until we took our dream vacation to Hawaii but I didn't and it was soooo good!
- Bought two little succulents (one for me and one for my mom) in the cutest stamped terracotta planters from Old House Chic. This was by far my favorite shop, I wanted every little bit and bob. There were feathers and keys in glass bottles with corks, what's not to love?
- I have a weakness for antique fans as well but I am always leary of old electronics so I just admire from afar. This one was from The Woodcutter's Wife.
- The second thing I bought was a vintage signed edition print of a tree. The lines in this drew me in and I think I'll put it up by my desk.
I absolutely love searching and finding art pieces. It feels like treasure hunting for me.