I'm longing for Jamaica lately. Here's a little glimpse into our world.
- Raul's dad went back to Colombia so we're missing him like crazy. He texts that he's thinking about us almost every day.
- My brand new sister-in-law, Edith, is moving to Canada soon so bye bye to my brand new niece Carolyne and spanking new nephew Nicky.
- Raul's car isn't in the best condition lately so we've been sticking with one car. Checked out the Mazda 3 this weekend and it drives like a dream. Definitely going on our dream car list.
- Raul and I are working a minimum of 12 hours of overtime per week so that's tiring in itself.
There are more positive things going on too.
- Chloe had her baby shower today so soon we'll be able to meet Baby William.
- The photos are ready but we don't have the CD or anything. I will be sharing photos soon.
- I found a new book series that I'm devouring, can't put down. But I'm paranoid and don't want to share for fear someone will tell me too much. So stay tuned. :)
- Air conditioning is a blessing. It has been crazy hot out here which I love but woah, could melt without AC.