My good friend Christie selected me as one of the bloggers she passed the "Stylish Blogger Award" on to. Thanks so much Christie! This is a fun way to learn more about your fellow bloggers and to pay tribute to the blogs you enjoy. :) To pass it on you just post seven things about yourself and send the award on to 15 bloggers.
Here it goes:
- I draw whenever, wherever and I love it.
- I am a huge movie fan and I keep up with the Oscars, Golden Globes, etc. One of my dreams was to be an actress but remembering lines and speaking in public was/is not easy for me.
- I love photography and try to document my life. Time passes much too quickly, need to catch those moments forever.
- I love to dance and I've taken salsa classes before. I miss going out to dance clubs and just dancing the night away.
- I love shopping. Especially shopping at estate sales and getting one-of-a-kind finds with history and soul.
- Being organized and being creative do not go well together for me naturally but I'm getting better and it is so freeing! Using file folders and having a method/process is the best.
- I love having the family/friends gather at our house, making a big meal, reconnecting and watching movies together. So much fun!
And now it's time to pay tribute to some fellow artists whose work I love! I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to:
*Check them out, I know you will love them too! :)